Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pale

Pale mixed media close up

Pale acrylic and watercolor on wood


Pale by Tanya Newbery



I'm ready for the wildlife to come out and enjoy spring. Rarely do I think of spring and Easter without also thinking of Beatrix Potter and her amazing depictions of little, forest creatures. My grandmother gave me an inscribed collection of her tales when I was little and it is still a cherished gift. With the advent of spring weather coming I have a strong desire to get into the mountains. I want to see Spring coming out of it's long slumber. Getting into the mountains is something I need to do more. What I have been doing more of is making one of a kind pieces lately. Here is the latest piece called Pale. Available in my Fables and Foxes shop.

4 comments:

Jan said...

This new piece is lovely!

And I share your desire for Spring in the Rockies to come soon, so we can get outdoors and enjoy the warmth and the sun!

GumballGrenade said...

Thanks so much Jan!

Jan said...

You're very welcome!

I'm stopping back by to let you know that you've been "tagged"!

Please come on over to my blog for the details . . .

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

I love Beatrix Potter so much. Nothing flatters me more than when I get compared to her. We both love drawing bunnies!