Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dirty - This took me a year!


I've neglected this painting for over a year now. Maybe longer. It was just one of those pieces where I didn't know where to go next. So I set it aside and there it sat in a dusty corner of the basement, completely alone and unloved. Today I grabbed it and finished it! It's a larger piece and it's going to hang in my formal living room which has been completely bare for the last two years other than furniture, so it will be nice to add something personal to the room finally. I dream of the day I can take over the room and convert it to a studio space. I'll take some pics once it's framed!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Thank God, thank God, I am not the only person who starts things and leaves them a bit undone. This is really beautiful. Gives me hope.