Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Handmade Christmas!

Yay! I've had so much fun making goodies and gifts for friends and loved ones over the last couple of days! Here are some chocolate pizzelles I made this morning. Pizzelles are an Italian cookie, but there are also scandanavian versions of this darling cookie as well called Krumkake. I could go broke collecting the different style of irons that make beautiful patterns on the cookie! This is the first time I made a chocolate version! The variety of flavors you can make is countless!

Krumkake and Pizzelle Cookie


I also made some cashew and vanilla caramels, combining a Martha Stewart recipe with another recipe. I love cashews and I love caramel, so it was all I could do not to gobble up the whole lot of them!




Lastly, I finished up a little puppy pop art for my dear neighbor! She has the cutest little Boston Terrier named Zoe. I've been helping her watch the little one during the day. Marzipan, my little Coton de Tulear puppy, just loves her to death! He's so protective and snugly with her. So I put together some cute little puppy pop art prints for her to enjoy. You should have seen me howling at her to get her to tilt her head just right. So sweet!







Boston Terrier and Coton De TulearHere's wishing you a happy handmade holiday as well!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Those cookies look delicious. They make me want to come up with all sorts of toppings to eat with them, or maybe dunk them in chocolate. Yum!

LiPeony said...

Aww so cute doggies... and I msut agree those cookies look good! The way you put them in the box with other goodies makes my mouth water.