Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Monday, January 5, 2009

Little Red and Big Bad Wolf Fabric!!!




Can I just say that I'm so excited and grateful to have won this weeks fabric design contest over at spoonflower.com! Yay! Huge, gigantic, hugs and kisses to all those who voted! The design came in with over 500 votes, taking 41% of the votes! That's crazy! So I was curious as to how or even if the fabric was selling over in Spoonflower's etsy shop and was shocked to see that 28 yards have been already been ordered on it's first day! I think it will be available for 1 week only. If you like the fabric and want coordinating prints you can purchase them as a set in either of my shops: GumballGrenade.Etsy.com or FablesandFoxes.Etsy.com

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

Congratulations! I voted for your fabric without hesitation. What great illustrations you have here on this blog!