Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Little Devil


My little twist on Valentines Day. I think it's as dark as my illustrations have gotten. lol. See his cute little skull pin cushion! This reminded me that even the most grumpy creatures have hearts that need tending to. This was a pencil illustration that I digitally colored. I'll be hand painting some watercolor greeting cards with this illustration this evening and they'll be listed in my shop hopefully by tomorrow until then a larger print is available in my shop: GumballGrenade.Etsy.com


Also, I am so giddy right now because one of my prints was selected as one of Daniellex0's favorites in the EtsyLoveChallenge:
http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/etsyNews/article/etsy-love-challenge-update/1054/comments/#comment

4 comments:

Crafterella said...

He is so adorable!!!

decadentdiamond said...

You really do draw the most endearing things... can't wait to see more of your work!
(Love the one below too!)

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

awww so cute :)

Unknown said...

love this one. your illustrations are wonderful.